Monday, November 16, 2009

Tiffany



Amber
Musk
Opium
Chanel 5
Breakfast at Tiffany’s
The familiar blue box full of beautiful treasures
Lean & strong like a thoroughbred racehorse
High cheekbones like a squaw
With penetrating almond eyes
A smile like she knows all of your innermost secrets
With dimples that punctuate the exclamation
Silky honey brown caramel hair
Spiritual and intuitive in nature
With a soul that has lived a few million years
Nurturing to all who know her
A warrior for her friends and family
Strives for perfection not realizing that she is already enough
And then some!

1 comment:

  1. Leenie, I appreciate your Blog. I am honored to have a poem written about me from you. The last line alway gets me incredibly choked up. You are so very gifted...not only in writing, but in design, motherhood, as a wife and as a soul who sees the good in all. I appreciate being your friend and I know why God placed you in my life. You are a constant reminder of LOVE...God is love and you are love. You allow love to shine in me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete