Monday, December 21, 2009

awakening

trying to find myself
finally listening to my voices
not talking myself out of my feelings
letting me be what I am
loving myself enough to know that I deserve
to be cherished and loved
no more apologies for who I am
negative or realistic?
serious or deep?
diva or deserving?

We are all God's children
and the higher power wants us all to
be content
whatever you dream of can be yours
it's simple
no convoluted,twisted,painful sacrifices
just love yourself enough to allow the unknown
to unfold
trust in the darkness of the black panther
that the lightness of the love is on the other side
move through the pain and sadness to dance the tango
of life

why settle in the stagnation and not take the risk to grow?
God put us on this earth to do great things,utilize the gifts
that we are blessed with
be the beautiful being that you are
and teach all of God's children that they too are loved
and cherished

No comments:

Post a Comment